HEADPHASES | REVIEWS | PHOTOGRAPHY | HYPERMAGICISM INTERNATIONAL | ABOUT | TWITTER | RSS

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hypermagicism International

When I get lucky enough, I escape this country of mine to more beautiful and interesting places on the globe. One of the things I like to do is keep photoblogs of my time there, since it's much easier and much more interesting than just yammering on about it. I've come to calling these blogs "Hypermagicism International," mostly because I think it sounds totally badass, and when I have like, twenty of them collected, maybe someone will want to publish them just on the merits of that totally sweet name.

Right now, however, I only have a couple, because I've only been to a couple places. As much as I'd love it to be, this isn't the kind of section that's going to be updated regularly. I am a poor twentysomething paying off college loans after all. But if you would like to go back through my travels and relive the adventures along with me, this is where I'll be storing the memories. Also, if you want to pay me to go to another country and blog about it, find my contact info in the About section. I am totally all about that shit.


The Tangophase (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
The Kiwiphase (New Zealand)