HEADPHASES | REVIEWS | PHOTOGRAPHY | HYPERMAGICISM INTERNATIONAL | ABOUT | TWITTER | RSS

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Off to New Zealand

That's right, the time has come and I'm off to New Zealand for three weeks. Right now I'm sitting in a broken down RV behind Roadtrip Productions in Costa Mesa, California debating going on a sunset bike ride. The weather is beautiful, the people are surprisingly nice, and I haven't showered in two days. Thursday evening I'll finally leave for Auckland, but until then I'll be learning about the camera equipment and enjoying the California sun. And of course, I'm going to continue blogging! But it won't be here (Blogger is a bitch for uploading photos), so if you want to keep track of my trip, check out my new and improved photoblog:

The Hypermagic Kiwiphase

I'll be updating it whenever I can, which should be pretty often, so you can feel like you're actually here with me! All the grit and grime and beauty of the trip will be right at your fingertips. Woo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment